November 10, 2007

Eggs by Jerry Spinelli


Eggs are fragile. Eggs are a new life. Eggs can break.
Meet David and Primose. A very unlikely pair. David is 9, Primrose 13. David lives by rules, Primrose loves to break them. David is afraid, Primrose is fearless. So what on earth brings these two together? David is suffering from the loss of his mother, killed by a freak accident at work. Primrose is suffering from a mother whom she lives with, but is mentally not there. This is a story of the sorrow of loss, the pain of memories, gaining friendships, and learning to move on. Not one of Spinelli's best, but certainly a satisfying read that I recommend to all readers. Reed Reads Score: 4.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good book i recomend it for all readers

Anonymous said...

very good book read if u can. :)

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best books ever. I had to do a book report on this book and I was a little dissapointed of jerry in this book. But its still a great book. I would reccomend it to every1 i no

Anonymous said...

I love this book1 Though I am currently having trouble with a book report on this book, I am sure it will come to me very soon! All because this is such a good book! Highly recomended from me. My rating: 9.6 out of 10 :)

Anonymous said...

i love this book you can only reslly grasp the consept of it unless you know how the characters feel by your experiences

Anonymous said...

i loved this book i think it should be rated higher than a 4:)

Anonymous said...

This book is awesome!!! I reccommend it for every1 i know!!! I enjoyed the connection between the characters!!! I LOVED IT!!!:]